Sign up as an Our Voice champion and help your colleagues make their voices heard.
Our Voice – Check Up! will launch on Wednesday 5 September and will be a shortened version of the last survey, making it quicker and easier to complete. It will be open for three weeks and links will be sent to your work email address. Your link will be individual to you so please don’t share or forward your email.
To help ensure everyone hears about the survey and can have their questions answered, we are recruiting Our Voice champions across the organisation. Champions will be there to assist colleagues in completing the survey and answer any queries you may have.
Champions will be able to join a briefing call explaining what’s involved and lots of support will be available before and during the survey. We already have champions volunteering across some of our centres but we need more!
There are three briefing call sessions still to take place. The call will last 30 minutes and you can join by Skype or telephone.
Click on the session below to add the date to your Outlook calendar.
- Session 4 – Friday 10 August at 14:00
- Session 5 – Monday 13 August at 13:00
- Session 6 – Thursday 23 August at 15:00
If you would like to be an Our Voice champion, please contact Graham Bowditch (email@example.com)
All colleagues will be given the time and resources to complete the survey. To ensure you are able to take part:
- Please ensure you have access to your work email in advance of 5 September.
- If you are on session, remind your manager that you’ll need time to complete the survey. It should only take a couple of minutes.
- If you’re on session, make sure your session iPad is active and has access to the internet the day you plan to complete the survey.
Reports will be provided to all teams of six or more respondents and every team will be expected to put together an action plan. Directorate and Corporate action plans are available on People First.
NHSBT has sourced ORC international as our survey provider to ensure the highest standards of confidentiality.
If you have any queries regarding the survey, please contact HR Direct.