London North Eastern Railway (LNER) have amended and cancelled some services between London King’s Cross and Leeds, and the direct service between Stirling and Edinburgh.
The services changed on the 13 August 2018, meaning that tickets for these services may have already been purchased.
If you have purchased an advance ticket for any of the below routes, LNER have confirmed that your ticket will be valid on the services immediately before and after those booked. If you are unable to travel on an alternative service, please contact the Corporate Travel Management or tRIPS team for a refund.
The affected services are:
Monday – Friday (and Saturday for Leeds)
- 05.26 Stirling – London King’s Cross Amended – To start in Edinburgh
- 09.03 London King’s Cross – Leeds
- 11.45 Leeds – London King’s Cross
- 15.00 London King’s Cross – Stirling Amended – To terminate at Edinburgh
- 15.03 London King’s Cross – Leeds
- 17.45 Leeds – London King’s Cross
- 13.33 London King’s Cross – Leeds
- 17.16 Leeds – London King’s Cross
- 16.04 Newcastle – London King’s Cross Amended service – details TBC
LNER apologise for any inconvenience caused.